Autoflower Cannabis seeds (x5)
Autoflower Cannabis seeds (x5)
5 strong Autoflower Cannabis seeds
Our seed genetics are popular for their potency and high yield, with a good CBD / THC balance.
You can expect to harvest your crop about 3 months after planting. (10 weeks average)
The flowering phase will initiate automatically and you can optimize yield by adding the right fertilizers.
5 marijuana seeds of 1 of 4 varieties:
- 50% Sativa, 40% Indica und 10% Ruderalis
- 16% THC (medium)
- plant height: about 80cm
- smell/taste: Spicey, Earthy
- Effect: High energy, cerebral, happy
- 80% Indica
- 14% THC (mellow)
- smell/taste: Sweet
- Effect: Body-buzz, smooth, relaxed
- 14% THC
- Smell/Taste: Sweet, fruity, earthy
- Effect: Uplifting, relaxing
- High yield, popular strain
- Indica dominant (90-100%)
- 18% THC
- Taste/smell: Fruity, sweet
- Relaxed, focused, cerebral
- Hybrid of AK49 and White Widow
Autoflower Cannabis is extremely easy to grow. Simply plant it in soil and let nature take its course, you won't need to pay special attention to lighting cycles.
All Autoflower seeds are also feminized - they do not produce male plants, but additionally, their flowering phase starts automatically.
Stages of Marijuana Growth
1) Germination: 3-10 days
2) Seedling: 2-3 weeks
3) Vegetative: 3-12 weeks
4) Flowering: 8-11 weeks
Autoflower seeds are perfect to grow and yield quickly.
Autoflower Cannabis growth cycle
With Autoflower hemp, the plant initiates its flowering cycle automatically.
The light cycle does not affect this, so you can actually use longer light exposure to have your plants grow even faster. Autoflower hemp plants thrive at a light cycle of 20/4.
Since you do not need controlled lighting, this is perfect for outdoor growing, or growers with less experience/equipment.
Feminized Cannabis seeds on the other hand tend to grow for much longer, get bigger and need a lot more attention to make thrive.
Planting marijuana seeds
- Put the seed on planting soil and lightly cover it up to keep it moist.
- Once your seed has sprouted, keep the soil moist, repot when needed and for best results, start looking into the nutritional needs of cannabis plants. (see below)
- (For Feminized only: As soon as the seed has sprouted, you will need to adjust the light cycles to keep it growing to the desired height.)
- store the seed cool, dark and dry until planting.
Nutritional needs of Cannabis plants
For optimal growth of your cannabis, it is important to keep the pH levels of their soil between 6 and 7. Deviation from that may not visibly harm them, but affet yield.
Start with soil that has low concentration of nutrients for the seed.
In the vegetative stage, you'll want to supplement
a nutrient solution that is high in nitrogen, with a ratio of approximately 3-1-2 (N-P-K). During the flowering stage, use a nutrient solution that is lower in nitrogen, with a ratio of approximately 1-3-4 (N-P-K).
Best practices for marijuana grow
Pay attention to your weed.
Looking at the plant can tell you most of what you need to know. Is the soil appropriately moist? Is your plant free of pests? Are the leafs lush green and regular?
If your plant is any other color than lush, deep green, check the chart in the gallery to see what nutrient defiiency the discoloration may point to.
To truly understand your plant's growth conditions, make a pH test of the soil.
It is essential to flush plants with plain water every few weeks to prevent nutrient buildup and avoid nutrient lockout. Watch plants closely for any signs of nutrient deficiencies or excesses and adjust nutrient levels accordingly.
Chances are, your local grow shop will have just what you need.
"Really working for me, third time ordering"
"Works good. More focusing and free mind"
"Very well! These truffles are truly magical."
"It works very fine, I feel better every day..."