CBD Crystals 99 percent – 500mg

39.95 incl. VAT

Content: 500mg, 99% CBD

Usage: CBD crystals can be used in a variety of ways. It can be easily put under the tongue in small amounts, but can also be used in food and drinks.

SKU: 31504 Category: Tag:

Content: 500mg, 99% CBD

Usage: CBD crystals can be used in a variety of ways. It can be easily put under the tongue in small amounts, but can also be used in food and drinks.

General:
CBD crystals are extracted from the cannabis sativa plant. The CBD used in these crystals comes from organic hemp using the most advanced CO2 method. Because hempcare extracts CBD through CO2 extraction, the CBD is separated from the remaining nutrients until the purity of 99% is reached. The other 1% consists of terpenes and terpenoids. These powdered CBD crystals consist of 99% CBD and do not contain THC! CBD has an anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, and anti-psychotic effect. It promotes cardiovascular health and lowers the incidence of diabetes. The CBD crystals are purely natural, so they can be used safely and widely as a dietary supplement.
All important and essential natural components of the fiber hemp plant are preserved in this product. This means that this product is pure! These 99% CBD crystals contain only the best nature has to offer.

Advantages
• Feel fitter!
• Anxiety and stress complaints disappear.
• ADHD, Parkinson’s, rheumatic complaints and migraines can reduce • 100% natural and organic.
• Possible anti-inflammatory effect.

Also check: wwww.hempcare.nl

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “CBD Crystals 99 percent – 500mg”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *