Cookies autoflowering cannabis seeds is an autoflower strain that was created by crossing the Girl Scout Cookies X Ruderalis. The genetics mainly consist of indica genetics.
Cookies autoflower is a fast flowering autoflowering; an average of 8 weeks of flowering. Indoors, Cookies Autoflower grows taller than the average autoflower strain.
Cookies are regularly used as medicinal cannabis, mainly for chronic pain and muscle spasm. The taste when smoking this cannabis is sweet and reminiscent of candy. The effect after smoking can be felt in both your body and your head. She makes you feel cheerful and makes you creative.
Cookies Autoflowering cannabis seeds characteristics
- High THC content
- Indica dominance
- High yield
- Short flowering time
- Sweet taste
- Medicinal Benefits
Information Cookies Autoflowering cannabis seeds
- Flowering time: 8 weeks
- can be grown perfect outdoors in a hot climate, even during a short summer
- capable of growing up to 150cm tall and producing 130-200g/plant
- Genetics: Girl Scout Cookies X Ruderalis
- 30% sativa, 70% indica
- Plant height outside: 70 – 130 cm
- Harvest month outdoors: from June to October
- Indoor yield:400 – 450 gr/m²
- Outdoor yield: 130 – 200 gr / plant
- THC: 18%