Heimdall / Mexicana
Heimdall is a very small truffle with a long tradition that has the perfect size for microdosing. ( Microdosing Explained )
One packaging contains 1g of Heimdall truffle, a standard microdose for 1 day. The individual packaging maintains freshness.
- Contains 10 Heimdall microdoses
- Is alive in ziplock bag, for optimal freshness
- May grow creamcoloured fluff – this is a sign of potency, not decay!
- Very easy to open
- Should be kept in the fridge to keep the truffles in hibernation
- Lasts at least 3 months in the fridge
- Improves focus
- Optimizes learning ability ( “Neuroplasticity” )
- Boosts productivity
- Enhances mood
- Increases Creativity ( “divergent thinking” )
- Lowers overall pain levels
- Brings down addiction, obsessive thought patterns and substance craving
- Should stay sub-perceptual
- Is meant to optimize, not hinder your day to day
- Comes out best if you microdose after the first meal of the day
- Is easily perceived with the use of a Microdosing Protocol
- Should kick in after 5-10 days of microdosing
Microdosing on an empty stomach can lead to an unwanted rush of the effects that comes on too strong and subsides too quickly.
We therefore recommend taking your microdose after the first meal of the day.
This way, the effects are “watered down” and last much longer, but are also softer and do not become overwhelming.
The effects are supposed to always remain subperceptual and should become noticeable after 5-10 days of microdosing.
Perceiving these effects can be made a lot easier with the help of protocols and journaling.
1 package contains 1g of fresh psychedelic truffles. This is an average microdose for a day.
If you’re microdosing for the first time, you could also start with just half a portion and keep the rest in the fridge.
Once the bag is opened in a non-sterile environment, the truffles become vulnerable to contamination.
- Blue bruises = harmless, these are the active substances reacting with oxygen
- white fluff = harmless, this is a sign the truffles are no longer in hibernation and are growing
- Green fluff = do not eat! If there is mold building up on the truffles, something’s wrong and you should not eat them.
Read more about this magic truffle variety here.