Muspelheim / Red Boy
Red Boy is a special strain of magic mushrooms that creates red spores instead of violet/black.
It was thought to be a completely new species, but turned out to be Cubensis with a genetic deformity.
They are easy to grow and the only variety with this special trait.
Includes verything you need to grow potent Magic Mushrooms:
- 100% mycelium grow box for mushroom cultivation.
- Cultivation bag with HEPA filter against contamination
- paper clip to close the bag
- For the 280cc growbox up to 150g fresh magic mushrooms (15g dry).
- For 750cc growbox up to 280g fresh magic mushrooms (28g dry)
- For 1200ccm growbox up to 500g fresh magic mushrooms (50g dry)
- For 2100ccm growbox up to 900g fresh magic mushrooms (90g dry)
As a natural product, there’s no guarantee as to the yield of your growbox.
Fluctuations in temperature or any type of radiation can damage the mycelium.
Do not store for more than a few weeks before use. No refund or exchanges.
Mycelium grow boxes do not contain psilocybin.
- Cultivation difficulty: Easy
- Substrate: Dung, straw, various grains
- Potency: Moderate
- Colonization time: 12 – 14 days
- Colonization temperature: 28 – 30 Celsius
- Fruiting temperature: 18 – 27 Celsius
The growbox can be put to use as soon as it arrives. Place in a warm and shaded location, read the instruction PDF!
Depending on the circumstances, mushrooms will start sprouting after 4-14 days. One box yields 3 or more flushes.
Please download and read the growing instructions!
About the Mushroom
Red Boy is one of the PF (Psilocybe Fanaticus) original strains.
Their red spores have earned them a special place in the heart of the mushroom growers’ community.
If you want to see the full range of their beauty, leave them standing until the first mushroom opens its gills. Then harvest them quickly, to ensure that they stay as potent as possible.
Take that mushroom that has opened its gills, remove the stem and carefully place it gills-down on a piece of white paper.
By the next day, you can carefully remove the mushroom and you will have an amazing looking red spore print on the paper.
About the species
Psilocybe Cubensis is actually the easiest to grow of all mushrooms, including culinary or medicinal mushrooms.
Likely, people have cultivated theses mushrooms for millenia, spreading them around the world. That’s why there are so many “strains” that are variations of this one kind of Magic Mushroom.
Most cultivated mushrooms on the market are of the Psilocybe Cubensis variety.
We are doing our best to ship in a stealthy way, so that you receive your growbox without problems.