Natural MAO inhibitor, suitable for the creation of Ayahuasca
One bag containing 1g Peganum Harmala extract
Also known as: Syrian rue
- Contains one of two constituents of Ayahuasca
- Can be combined with magic truffles / magic mushrooms to make Psilohuasca
- high content of harmine and harmaline
- Concentration grade: 10x
- pharmaceutical quality.
Psychedelic effects of Peganum Harmala
- Is not psychedelic on its onw, but can greatly enhance effects of Psilocybin and DMT
- Strong MAO inhibitor
- Must be consumed with caution, possible adverse effects with some foods
Keep in mind
- Never embark on a psychedelic experience in an unsafe environment.
For extensive guidance and preparation, check our article Set and Setting of a Psychedelic Experience
Concerning Psilohuasca, it is common for the onset of the experience to come with mild “side effects”.
You may feel:
- Sensitivity to noise, light and cold
- Upset stomach