Ready to step up your psychedelic game?
Knowing your psychedelics is the key to getting the most out of your journeys through the mind.
Peganum Harmala can greatly enhance the effects of psilocybin fungi, as well as make a good base for Ayahuasca.
It inhibits the body’s enzyme MAO. This makes it a fantastic agent of depth, but should never be combined with certain foods.
1 bag containing 1g Peganum Harmala extract (tenfold concentration, more than enough for one person!)
Also known as: Syrian rue
- Contains one of two constituents of Ayahuasca
- Can be combined with magic truffles / magic mushrooms to make Psilohuasca
- high content of harmine and harmaline
- Concentration grade: 10x
- pharmaceutical quality.
Psychedelic effects of Peganum Harmala
- Is not psychedelic on its onw, but can greatly enhance effects of Psilocybin and DMT
- Strong MAO inhibitor
- Must be consumed with caution, possible adverse effects with some foods
Keep in mind
- Never embark on a psychedelic experience in an unsafe environment.
For extensive guidance and preparation, check our article Set and Setting of a Psychedelic Experience
Concerning Psilohuasca, it is common for the onset of the experience to come with mild “side effects”.
You may feel:
- Sensitivity to noise, light and cold
- Upset stomach