Odin / Atlantis
Odin is one of the strongest and most popular of all magic truffles.
Due to its pleasing taste and strong effects, it is often used for high dose experiences and psilocybin retreats.
Alias: Psilocybe Atlantis, Dragon’s Dynamite, Dolphin’s Delight, Valhalla
- Is extremely popular for high dose experiences
- Produces deeply spiritual experiences
- Is perfect for exploring inner worlds and typically used in retreats
- Should be stored in the fridge and used within 1-2 weeks, the sooner the better
Psychedelic effects of Odin
- Heightened perception of all 5 senses
- Strong connection to the unconscious
- Strong emotions and catharsis
- Deeper self-understanding and insight
- Temporary feeling of one-ness (“ego death”)
Keep in mind
- Never embark on a high dose experience in an unsafe environment.
- How well you chew can make or break your experience.
For extensive guidance and preparation, check our article Set & Setting of a psychedelic experience
It is common for the onset of the experience to come with mild “side effects”.
You may feel:
- Sensitivity to noise, light and cold
- Upset stomach
Odin is also known as the Allfather. He basically creates the world anew at the beginning of every cycle.
His might and wisdom are only surpassed by his curiosity and love for the world.
His alias “Wodan” is also the namesake of the third day of the week (Wednes-day = Wotan’s day).