Yggdrasil / Galindoi
Yggdrasil is a rather new truffle variety of medium size.
It was discovered by famous mycologist Gaston Guzmán and is cultivated for its pleasant aroma.
Alias: Psilocybe Galindoi, Purple Dream
- Is ideal for beginners, as the taste is particularly mild
- Was first discovered in Mexico
- Creates experiences with strong visual impressions
Psychedelic effects of Yggdrasil
- Heightened perception of all 5 senses
- Emphasizes pattern recognition and color vision
- Strong emotions and catharsis
- Temporary feeling of one-ness (“ego death”)
Keep in mind
- Never embark on a high dose experience in an unsafe environment.
- How well you chew can make or break your experience.
For extensive guidance and preparation, check our article Set & Setting of a psychedelic experience
It is common for the onset of the experience to come with mild “side effects”.
You may feel:
- Sensitivity to noise, light and cold
- Upset stomach
Yggdrasil, the tree of life, represents both the spacial and spiritual centre of everything.
It is kept alive with water from the well of wisdom and its fate and that of the world are inseperable.
Most mythologies have sacred trees in them, but none are as famous and central as Yggdrasil.