Thor / Hollandia
Thor is the largest and one of the strongest magic truffles.
Due to its size, sometimes bigger than a fist, it needs to be cut after the harvest.
Alias: Psilocybe Hollandia, High Hawaiians, Tampelandia
- Is known for creating strong visuals
- Often triggers philosophical thought and laughter
- Works well as a smoothie ingredient (Magic Smoothie) or steeped in hot water (Magic Tea)
- Is a relatively new, but popular strain of dutch origin
- Should be stored in the fridge and used within 1-2 weeks, the sooner the better
Psychedelic effects of Thor
- Heightened perception of all 5 senses
- Strong boost to creativity and abstract thought
- Strong emotions and catharsis
- Deepened empathy and social intelligence
- Temporary feeling of one-ness (“ego death”)
Keep in mind
- Never embark on a high dose experience (trip) in an unsafe environment.
- How well you chew can make or break your experience.
For extensive guidance and preparation, check our article Set & Setting of a psychedelic experience
It is common for the onset of the experience to come with mild “side effects”.
You may feel:
- Sensitivity to noise, light and cold
- Upset stomach
Thor is not only known as God of Thunder, but also the protector of mankind. He’s the strongest and fiercest protector of humanity.
He prefers deeds over words and was the most widely revered deity in many regions.
His name can be easily recognized in the fourth day of the week (Thurs-day = Thor’s day).