Mimir / Pajaritos
The product Mimir is primarily meant for Microdosing.
Alias: Psilocybe Pajaritos, Mokum, Fantasia
- Is the smallest magic truffle variety
- Very suitable for microdosing (approx. 30-35 portions)
- Contains a dosing spoon that holds 1 microdose (1g)
- Also usable for psychedelic trips
The benefits of microdosing
- Improves focus
- Optimizes learning ability ( “Neuroplasticity” )
- Boosts productivity
- Enhances mood
- Increases Creativity ( “divergent thinking” )
- Lowers overall pain levels
- Brings down addiction, obsessive thought patterns and substance craving
The impact (Microdose, 1 spoonful)
- Should stay sub-perceptual
- Is meant to optimize, not hinder your day to day
- Comes out best if you microdose after the first meal of the day
- Is easily perceived with the use of a Microdosing Protocol
- Should kick in after 5-10 days of microdosing
For Microdosing that will last for months (actually years) without cooling:
- We fill 30g fresh truffles into the drying bag
- 2/3 of the fresh truffles is water
- Most of the water evaporates during the transport to you
- When the truffles arrive, the weight will be between 12g and 20g, depending on how much humidity is still inside
- Always store at a DRY and airy place, can be warm, must not be a closed container
- Use the included measuring spoon (1 microdose = 1 spoon)
Mimir is in fact not a god, but a giant watching over the well of wisdom.
He drinks from this well every morning, which has made him into the wisest of all beings.
Odin sacrifices his left eye for a single sip from the same well and frequently asks Mimir’s advice.