Freya / Pajaritos
Freya is a very small, houneycolored variety of magic truffles.
Their size makes them a perfect option very precise dosages, as well as sharing with friends.
Alias: Psilocybe Pajaritos, Mokum, Fantasia
- Is the smallest magic truffle variety
- Tastes less sour than other varieties, great for beginners
- Was originally discovered in Guatemala
- Literally means “little birds” (pajaritos)
- Is a great pick for psychedelic trips in nature
Psychedelic effects of Freya (5-20g)
- Heightened perception of all 5 senses
- Happiness, warmth and soft euphoria
- Deep meditative states
- Strong emotions and catharsis
- Temporary feeling of one-ness with everything
Keep in mind
- Never embark on a psychedelic trip in an unsafe environment.
- How well you chew can make or break your experience.
For extensive guidance and preparation, check our article Set & Setting of a psychedelic experience
It is common for the onset of the experience to come with mild “side effects”.
These usually pass within 30-60 minutes, but keep in mind that you may feel:
- Sensitivity to noise, light and cold
- Upset stomach
Freya is many things at once; She’s the goddess of love, marriage and spring, as well as the leader of the valkyries.
She is one of the Vanir gods who are patrons of nautre, but no less revered because of it.
This is easily recognizable in the name of the fifth day of the week (fri-day = Freya’s day)