Loki / Tampanensis
Loki is one of the oldest and most widely spread variety of all magic truffles.
It was discovered in the area of Tampa, Florida and produces sclerotia about the size of a hazelnut.
Alias: Psilocybe Tampanensis, Philosopher’s stones, Dutchii
- Is called Philosopher’s Stones for its great impact on verbal acuity
- Very popular for first high dosing experiences
- Was discovered in Florida in 1977 and has been reproduced ever since
- Should be stored in the fridge and used within 1-2 weeks, the sooner the better
Psychedelic effects of Loki
- Heightened perception of all 5 senses
- Strong amplification of language capacity
- Improved pattern recognition in verbal and philosophical terms
- Strong emotions and catharsis
- Temporary feeling of one-ness (“ego death”)
Keep in mind
- Never embark on a high dose experience in an unsafe environment.
- How well you chew can make or break your experience.
For extensive guidance and preparation, check our article Set & Setting of a psychedelic experience
It is common for the onset of the experience to come with mild “side effects”.
You may feel:
- Sensitivity to noise, light and cold
- Upset stomach
Loki is a shapeshifter and both feared and revered among the gods for his sharp mind and quick wit.
He values his freedom and is loyal to none but himself. Although untrustworthy at times, he is undoubtedly one of the smartest gods.
His bloodbrother Odin adores him for his cunning and seeks his advice and company.