Ragnarok / Utopia
Ragnarok is extremely large, as it one of the magic truffle varieties with the longest growth time.
They reach the size of a goose’s egg and must be sliced before packaging.
Alias: Psilocybe Utopia, Dynamite, Pandora
- Is a great fit for experienced psychonauts
- Perfect variety for grinding a smoothie (Magic Smoothie) or steeped in hot water (Magic Tea)
- Is a relatively new, but extremely popular variety from the Netherlands
- Should be stored in the fridge and used within 1-2 weeks, the sooner the better
- Heightened perception of all 5 senses
- Strong temporary dissolution of routine thought patterns
- Strong emotions and catharsis
- Temporary feeling of one-ness (“ego death”)
Keep in mind
- Never embark on a high dose experience (trip) in an unsafe environment.
- How well you chew can make or break your experience.
For extensive guidance and preparation, check our articles Set & Setting of a psychedelic experience
It is common for the onset of the experience to come with mild “side effects”.
You may feel:
- Sensitivity to noise, light and cold
- Upset stomach
Ragnarok (pronounced Rug-nah-rock) is not just the end scenario, but also describes a new beginning.
According to mythology, the gods (and especially Odin) are said to spend decades fearing and trying to evade their foretold fate.
Finally, they discover the beauty of Renewal and Regeneration, and so they accept and welcome the new beginning.