Microdosing XP truffles are cleaned carefully after the harvest and then packed with high-end vacuum equipment. By this procedure we make sure that they are alive and fresh.
4 – 8ºC – Stored in the fridge they stay usable for months.
19 – 24ºC –You can keep them at room temperature in a dark place, if you do not have a fridge at hand. They stay usable for some weeks.
-21 to -6ºC – You can store them inside a freezer, but de-frozen truffles should be eaten soon and not re-frozen.
- Store them in the fridge once they arrive at your doorstep. Normal delivery does not harm them.
- Try swallowing them whole with water or juice.
- Mix them into a smoothie.
- Experiment with dosage responsibly. Start with 1 dose per day, but if you feel like that’s not enough, try one and a half, maybe two spread throughout the day (e.g. 1 with breakfast, 1 in the afternoon.)
- Expose the blisters to direct sunlight
- Cook the truffles (they will lose their potency)
- Think “these don’t work because I don’t feel anything” and chug blisters until you feel an immediate effect. Microdosing XP is supposed to be sub-perceptual.
For more info, please read on in our FAQ section, or check our Microdosing XP page!
without track and trace at the risk of the customer, but low price.
- EU: 3-10 working days
- Europe outside EU: 5-15 working days
- USA & Canada: 5-15 working days
- rest of the world: 5-35 working days
The order will be delivered to your post box or PO box.
DHL Standard shipping with Track n Trace
- UK: 5 workdays
- USA & Canada: 8 days
- Australia: 10 days
with track and trace
- within EU: 1-3 working days
- outside EU: 1-5 working days
Delivery only to addresses (no PO box) and it must be signed for. The telephone number of the receiver is mandatory.